Share and Enjoy
ATTENTION: NEW Class Get Certified NOW
Become a Certified & Accredited Coach
Turn YOUR passion into profit! Begin a new career!
Become a certified coach AND get COACHED yourself at the same time….
Get started on a new life, a new career 2 live YOUR PASSION!
Meet Sandra Lenington, Certified Coach Trainer
This program is for you if:
- You want to learn how to effectively empower, inspire and motivate people to achieve greatness.
- Helping people is your passion.
- You would love to work from home, and set your own hours.
- It’s time to expand your income sources.
- You want to get accredited and certified to do what you love to do.
- You desire to be self employed, work from home and want to enjoy being well-paid
Why Should You Become Certified?
For 2 very simple reasons:
- Your clients want to know that you are trained and certified.
Being able to tell them you are certified helps them trust you and feel confident in your abilities.
- A coach needs to know how the human mind functions, including what stops people who are motivated from attaining their goals and how to make life-change easier and permanent. This has to be learned.
Personal, One-On-One Program To Gain Confidence As A Coach
“I researched several coaching schools but I choose CANA [IICS] because it stood out above all others for multiple reasons. CANA [IICS] offers a variety of courses and a multitude of resources available to me and my clients. Even though there are hundreds of coaching schools, CANA [IICS] offers a personal, one-on-one touch that most students are looking for. CANA’s [IICS’s] programs are organized, well-planned, extremely thorough, thought-provoking and offer a structured learning environment. Instead of cramming information into a weekend, CANA’s[IICS’s] program give you time to learn and digest, as well as apply what you’ve learned into your own life. The 3 month time period allows for self-paced learning environment and provides ample time to implement what you’re learning in class. I also enjoyed being paired up with a buddy. The buddy system helped me to practice my coaching without feeling ill-equipped or insecure. Lastly, Coach Mackenzie is always looking for new ways to teach and expand her student’s knowledge base. She makes herself available to help you throughout the learning process. I highly recommend CANA[IICS] and believe it is an ideal choice for anyone who seeks to be a well-trained and experienced life coach.”
– Life Coach Janean Davis
- Earn your life coach certification plus become certified in other specialized areas of your choice.
- You will also automatically earn your Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accreditation from the International Instruction of Coaching Studies (internationalcoachingstudies.com).
- You will be assigned a mentor coach to personally answer any questions you have about coaching and opening your own coaching business.
- You will learn how to open a successful coaching business right out of your home.
- You will learn how to help people in almost facet of their life
Program Accrediting and Approval
Our program is approved through the International Coach Federation (ICF) for coach-specific hours and through the International Coaching Bureau (IICS.)
Live tele-class students only: Earn coach-specific hours for use with ICF accrediting.
You can use this to apply for your ACC, PCC or MCC status. You will also be paired with another coach to practice your coaching skills and earn coaching practice hours.
The self study version is available now. It consists of 20 modules.
The live tele-class version starts soon and you may always join a series because once you are enrolled, you are free to continue to take the classes.
Supportive Staff And Rich Experience As I Begin My Coaching Business
“Personally, I find that the support available within The International Institute of Coaching Studies IICS is truly above and beyond what I had ever thought it would be. Mackenzie Pearce and Staff of Coach Teachers are amazing talented individuals all of stellar quality. The information from this wonderful training and bank of reserves is extraordinarily valuable for self as well as clientele. The lessons are very clear and concise, the audios are so very helpful and classes are enjoyable! The IICS Academy Founder Mackenzie Pearce efficiently opens the door for students to learn, grow and partake of opportunities. This network of love is very supportive and the experience that one graduates with is impeccably rich. If you are thinking about coaching, the [training] & continuing supports, plus the how to are all here. IICS Academy Students and Graduates learn & glean from Founder Mackenzie herself, and Top coaches in their fields. I continue to enjoy access to the plethora of information, I know that my clients have the best for their personal growth with my training. A bonus for me is the amazing network family of IICS experienced coaches. All here as we are present for each other in this remarkable field of coaching!”
– Patty Alessi Certified IICS Life Coach A.C.C.
This program is accessible via conference call .
All students who register for the live version receive the home study version free. This means you are able to become certified faster and yet still attend classes to earn your ICF hours.
This program runs for 4-5 months and is held on the same days/ time each week. On your scheduled days you simply call in or listen on the web to be connected to your class.
Your weekly class notes and all the accompanying materials are down-loadable (so you can easily print them off and use them with clients.)
Class will be approx. 1-2 hours and will be held once a week.
CLASSES WILL BE RECORDED IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND.
Self study students work at their pace through the lessons that are down-loadable and have accompanying audio.
You have one year to complete this program. The average student can graduate in under 6 months (and you still have access to the materials after you graduate).
With the self study you have unlimited email access. Just connect with them anytime you have questions, before and after you graduate.
(Of course, anytime you have an important situation you are welcome to phone.)
With the tele-class version you may be paired with another coach in the program to practice your new skills with, gain experience and earn coaching hours.
We call this “buddy-coaching”.
Your training includes:
Life Coach Training
- Increasing successful habits in your clients
- Breaking bad habits for good
- Learn the steps for identifying and creating the life your client wants
- Using the life coach wheel
- Teaching your clients how to live and work in their passion and with their passion
- Identifying and changing incorrect belief systems that cause low self-esteem
- How to use over 25 life changing assessments and tools with clients
“I am so excited to put this info to work on myself first and everyone else after I can represent the effects of these tools!”
Professional Coach Denise King
Career Coach Training
- Finding your client’s ideal career (based on strengths, opportunities and passion)
- Identifying your client’s passion (tools and assessments provided) and helping them live it
- Working with your client to increase their income
- Working with clients during career transitions
- Common career tests and assessments
Success and Goal Attainment Coach Training
- Achievement of seemingly impossible goals
- Goal identification and attainment- the success coaching process
- The successful mindset your clients need to have
- How to motivate your clients to get them to the next level in their life
“I really like these tools. They are really clear and easy to explain to a client. Thank you!”
Professional Coach Kimberly Pettiford
This program covers over 20 modules packed with life and career changing information you need to know to be at the top of your profession.
Here’s what we cover in the modules:
Module 1 – New Coach Questions
- Discover the exact definition of coaching according to the International Coaching Federation (ICF). This helps you step into the right mindset!
- Learn who you can and cannot coach to ensure you’re following the laws in your state and province
- Know all the designations for certification within the ICF and terms so you’ll be ready to set a plan towards ICF certification
- Find out the step-by-step process for coach training to get all of the skills you need to start your own coaching business
- Figure out exactly how to make the career switch to coaching and start with a checklist to set up your home office
- Find out the hottest specialty areas available now and discover what niches you can choose
- Learn the 4 principles of coaching that you can refer to in your coaching practice whenever you need to
Module 2 – Unlocking Your Client’s Passion & ICF Requirements
- Learn the process to find your client’s passion, including a 4-step process that will help your clients feel empowered and motivated
- Find out the exact details you need to earn all of your ICF requirements for certification
- Receive a log to record your coaching hours and buddy coaching information to make sure you’re well on your way to meeting ICF certification hours
Module 3 – Goal Attainment
- Know the basics to create a goal, including a 3-step process to writing and setting them
- Create a timeline to take yourself or your client from the vision of having the goal to reality. Your clients will love you for this!
- Learn different goal realization models to use, including a 4-step way to set and achieve goals
- Discover the 8-step model of coaching for success to ensure the client reaches their goals and then set new ones
Module 4 –Create the Action Plan
- Discover how to take the goal into reality by creating a strategic plan to take it from start to finish
- Identify all of the resources your client has available to them and can use to make the goal a reality
- Know exactly what to do when obstacles raise their ugly heads that will help your client overcome and move forward with their goals. This is a biggie! Your client will stay stuck without your help on this so knowing the right thing to say is essential. I give you the exact question you need to ask!
- Help your client realize their motivation and stay on track. Without motivation, your client will lose focus. Helping them figure out what motivates them will get results for you AND your client!
- Create new beliefs with your client that will help them retrain their brain for success (and makes them love you for it!)
- Know the exact questions to ask your client and yourself to make sure you’re providing the necessary coaching support NEEDED to ensure your client’s satisfaction
Module 5 – Coaching Questions
- Learn the “Golden Rule” of coaching that tells you what to do when you’re in a “rut” with a client to get them back on track
- Discover questions for every scenario so that you’ll never have to wonder what to say next in a client session
- Know exactly what’s on the client’s mind to take their session in the right direction and ensure their satisfaction with your coaching
- Help a client get out of “why me” thinking to remember how to accomplish their goals
- Find the vision with your client so they can picture themselves in their ideal life and reach their goals faster
- Know the 3 parts of a coaching session so you have a blueprint to use with all clients and know EXACTLY how to conduct your first session
Module 6 – Learn to Group Coach
- Discover and communicate the benefits of group coaching to help your clients make changes in their lives
- Learn the types of coaching groups and environments to approach each in the right way
- Realize the group coaching step-by-step process that will help you keep the group focused on success
- Follow a formula to set up accountability partners to help clients stay on track during the week
- Receive tracking forms and a quick start checklist to help you get your group up and running fast
Module 7 – Listening, Acknowledging & Empowering Your Client
- Learn the exact coaching process you need to learn to listen to your client. This is easier than you think!
- Discover how to use the different forms of acknowledgement to show your client that you’re listening and empower them to take action
- Set boundaries so that both of you feel respected, empowered, and more confident in your coaching sessions. Working together is key to a successful client-coach relationship!
- Know the different client types so you can understand where your client is coming from even if they don’t have the same background as you
- Learn the exact method to clean out your environment to help you be the best coach you can be (and receive a process to help coach yourself through it)
Module 8 – Business Set Up Part 1
- Create your business plan that gives you the step-by-step blueprint for your business, helping you know exactly how to take your business from concept to reality faster than you think
- Learn the 9 easy to follow must-do steps to set up your coaching business
- Discover the top 5 ways coaches earn money for you to use in your coaching business. Multiple streams of income = more opportunity to spend time with your family and a better lifestyle
- Receive a client welcome packet with Welcome Letter, Policies & Procedures, Client Agreement, and Background Questions all written for you with everything you need!
- Learn how to choose a coaching niche from the over 50 available to choose from
Module 9 – Business Set Up Module Part 2
- Learn the common business questions all new coaches have and the 3 stages to becoming a coach
- Use the business set-up check list to easily get your business started. Just go through the steps!
- Create your products and services with an easy to use resource to setup additional income streams in your business, meet client demand, and share your knowledge with the world
- Know exactly what to charge your clients for coaching so you never have to guess or compare yourself to other coaches
- Receive marketing materials for online and local marketing, complete with 60 ideas to get started
Module 10 – Create Your Coaching Website
- Learn exactly which domain name to choose and what search engine optimization (SEO) is and how it affects you
- Discover the way top-notch companies use websites to guide clients through their marketing funnel
- Find out affordable marketing resources you can use to find leads for your website. Most are free!
- Know exactly what to put in your bio to establish yourself as an expert to create trust with potential clients
- Discover how to use social media and whether you should or not for your coaching business
- Learn what to do if you’re not making sales (and start making some!)
Module 11 – Client Tests and Assessments
- Have tests and assessments ready for clients that need to improve and increase their success
- Help your clients discover their strengths that will help them reach their goals (and use it to discover your too!)
- Assess where your clients are in certain situations they want changed (and know exactly how to help them)
- Understand exactly how they react to situations to help them make behavior modifications for growth
Module 12 – The Secret to Motivation
- Understand exactly how the mind operates and use retraining steps to get motivated
- Know the difference between types of motivations and which one to use in every situation
- Discover the motivated state of mind that will help your client succeed
- Learn the 3-step process to motivate yourself and others
Module 13 – Find Your Niche
- Know how to choose your niche and narrow down the opportunities to only the ones you want to do
- Use the Niche Finder Tool to find your passion
- Receive answers to your questions about choosing a niche
Module 14 – Marketing Your Coaching Practice
- Receive the elements that make up successful marketing
- Set your marketing goals and vision to stay on track in your efforts
- Learn techniques to offline and online marketing to find leads, make sales, and keep clients buying from you again and again
- Discover what to do when a client says, “No,” so that you can overcome objections
- Know the importance of 7 in marketing and what it means for your business, motivation, and success as a coach
- Increase your exposure to constantly have leads finding you
- Discover networks that you can use to find more leads, referrals, and partners for your coaching business
Business Practice Classes to set up your coach business and get a jump-start
Plus, you’ll receive the following:
- Resources on how to run seminars, write books, host self-help classes, and create videos
- Get hours to use towards your ICF accreditation
- Receive certification in 3 niches from over 50 areas to choose from (that’s more than any other certification program offers) including spiritual coaching, divorce recovery coaching, youth coaching, Christian coaching, ministry coaching, success coaching, goal attainment coaching
- Receive your certification as a Life Coach that gives you the ability to coach in over 30 countries
- Get mentoring from an assigned mentor coach to help you with any questions you have throughout your journey of becoming a certified coach
- Have access to all sessions through your very own area to listen to recordings, download each week’s lessons, and receive all of the available resources
- Receive additional forms and materials that includes a Client Resource Bank your clients have access to at no additional cost to you or them. They receive forms and assessments that include: Wealth Building, Relationship Repair, Overcoming Obstacles On The Way To Goals, Designing Your Life, How To Get Happy, Good Decision Examination Tool, Find Your Passion Tool, and many more!
- Receive practice coaching sessions for you to practice with other training coaches and receive feedback to help you increase your skills
- Get access to ongoing classes with specialized coaches in the areas of business, marketing, spirituality, time management, and more!
- Lifetime membership which allows you to access to new resource every week!
“I have found myself in the “middle time of life”. Wondering what has been accomplished and where the road is going to take me.
In a quest to chart a new course, I found that making the decision, both mentally and financially, to get training in coaching was the main step that was holding me back. What many people have said is a perfect fit for my talents and strengths, which truly needed some shaping and sharpening, that is why I choose IICS as my best option to make the course adjustment of the rest of my life”
– Kelley Kemp, ACB, ACC, Life & Business Coach, Primary Speaker and Trainer
Frequently Asked Questions
Is mentor coaching included ?
Yes. Immediately upon registering you are assigned to a professional coach who will mentor you as you make the transition to becoming a professional coach.
How long does the program last?
The live teleclass program is approximately 4 months. Classes are held by phone or on the web.
Outside of class time expect 1-3 hours of study, coaching practice or business building per week.
The self study program is 10 weeks, based on the completion of 2 lessons per week.
(You are able to work at your own pace.)
How is my final exam conducted?
The final exam is downloadable as well and is open book short essay questions. Your mentor or instructor are here if you have any questions regarding it.
How long after I complete the course work will I have to wait for my certifications?
If your work is completed and your account is paid off within a few days of submission you will have your certifications and paperwork. If you have a good payment history with us you are welcome to graduate, receive your certifications and continue to make your monthly payments.
Current Bonus Materials For Registering With Us
BONUS #1: YOUR COACH / CLIENT WELCOME MANUAL
The contract you need to have every client sign prior to beginning your coaching relationship with them. This contract has been reviewed extensively by contract attorneys and is good to be modified to include your business information.
BONUS #2: PROJECT, MY LIFE: TOOLS 2 USE WITH YOUR CLIENTS
Evidence has shown that success occurs when armed with these “tools”.
How the Program Works
Almost immediately after you register your personal mentor coach will send you an email welcoming you to the program.
Every day you will call into the class or listen on the web and make notes on the module materials you have printed out before hand.
Whether you are on a payment plan or not you will have immediate access to your student center.
Located in the student center are your notes and various coaching and self help materials.
PAYMENT PLANS- full-pay or one payment made every 30 days until your account is paid off.
(No interest and no penalty for paying your account off early.)
We offer an IRON CLAD 100% money- back guarantee for the live tele-class version. If, after 30 days, you decide this program does not meet your needs, we offer a full refund.
All we ask is that you do your part:
- Attend all the tele-classes.
- Make your payments on time.
- Complete the work.
If, after 30 days, you are not satisfied with the program, we will refund 100% of your tuition.