As a coach you are often listening to your client’s responses. But what are you listening for?
1. A love or passion about something.
2. A desire or a want.
3. A need not being met (or being met but not in a healthy way.)
4. Productive and effective habits.
5. Unproductive habits that need to be replaced with productive habits.
7. Goals that have never been attained.
8. What makes a client laugh or smile. (Work to incorporate these things into their life more often.)
9. What makes a client upset.
10. What stresses a client out.
11. What relaxes a client.
12. What inspires a client.
13. What they want their life to be like.