1) Webinar Fusion Pro – the newest and most competitive webinar platform
in the market right now…both in price (under $97 one time cost/no monthly fees) and in
features. Lifetime access, no monthly payments!
2) Gotowebinar – One of the best out there but you’d need to shell out
$500/month for the pro plan which accommodates up to 1000 attendees.
3) ClickWebinar – good platform but costs $280/month for 1000 attendees
4) Fuze – accommodates only 250 attendees per webinar on the premium
package which costs $40/month
5) AnyMeeting – accommodates only 200 attendees per webinar on the Pro
package which costs $128/month
6) Webinarjam – runs with Google+ Hangouts and costs $297/year for
unlimited attendees per webinar
7) WebinarOnAir – runs on Google+ Hangouts and costs $99.97/month on the
Pro package with up to 5,000 attendee per webinar.
8) MeetingBurner – the Premier package accommodates up to 1,000 attendees
per webinar but costs $99.95 per month.
9) Join.me – the enterprise package allows only 250 attendees per webinar
and costs $19/month billed annually.
10) Webex – accommodates only 100 attendees per webinar on the Premium100
package and costs $89/month.